In red the names of our awarded PhDs (congratulations!):
- Best Paper Award “Using IFTTT to Express and Enforce UCON Obligations” (A. La Marra, F. Martinelli, P. Mori, A. Rizos, A. Saracino), International Conference on Information Security Practice and Experience (ISPEC 2019), November 2019.
- The paper “A Hybrid Automata model of social networking addiction” (L. Nasti, P. Milazzo) has been selected among the top papers of last five years by the Board of Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, November 2019.
- Best Paper Award “Measuring the Fog, Gently” (A. Brogi, S. Forti, M. Gaglianese), International Conference on Service-oriented Computing (ICSOC), October 2019.
- EURA Young Scholar Prize “How to improve the level of trust in human-computer interaction” (I. Sucameli), International Conference on Human Robot Interaction between Trust and Deception, October 2019.
- Best Paper Award “Selection of Mobile Edges for a Hybrid CrowdSensing Architecture” (S. Chessa, D. Belli, A. Corradi, G. Di
Paolo, L. Foschini, M. Girolami), IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), June 2019.